- This event has passed.
Gwinnett Cares Celebration
June 17 @ 7:30 am - 12:00 pmFree
The Gwinnett Coalition invites you to join together on Friday, June 17, 2022, from 7:30 am to noon for a celebration of all we’ve accomplished together during the pandemic. Reconnect with partners in-person and meet those you’ve only seen through Zoom, and reflect on the amazing things we made happen together in unprecedented times.
Come celebrate our successes, share lessons learned, and help chart a new course forward for our community centered around health equity and well-being so all Gwinnettians can thrive. Featured speakers include:
- Renee Byrd-Lewis, CEO, Gwinnett Coalition
- Nicole Hendrickson, Gwinnett County Board of Commissioners Chairwoman
- Dr. Audrey Arona, CEO, GNR Public Health
- Scott Mawdesley, VP, Corners Outreach
- Matt Elder, Director, HomeFirst Gwinnett, United Way of Greater Atlanta
- Jace Brooks, Director, Better Work Gwinnett
- DePriest Waddy, CEO, CFNEG
- Denise Townsend, Regional Director, United Way of Greater Atlanta
- Jennifer Hibbard, CEO, View Point Health
- Dr. Calvin Watts, Superintendent, GCPS
Chick-fil-A breakfast will be provided. Registration is free. Reserve your spot today! https://bit.ly/GwinnettCaresCelebration