Our Mission and Vision
The Gwinnett Coalition for Health & Human Services is a public/private partnership whose mission is to facilitate collaboration that improves the well-being of the community.
We accomplish this mission by identifying needs and resources, setting priorities, planning solutions, focusing on results, and educating and motivating the community to action.
Our Vision is to be a united community of healthy, drug-free, self-sufficient individuals and families, which honors diversity and supports all members’ success in learning, work and life.
- Input from the community
- A focus on prevention rather than intervention
- A focus on people well as agencies
- Measurable outcomes and impact
- The power of joint action, sharing information and re-directing resources
- The vital importance of lifelong learning, including children who are ready to learn and succeed in school
- Efficient use of resources