Strategically aligned leadership, resources, and systems that foster equity and prosperity for Gwinnett.
Lead systems change to advance equity and address complex social issues.
We accomplish this by:
- convening stakeholders across industry sectors
- facilitating courageous, culturally responsive conversations
- centering evidence-based and promising practices
- developing shared strategies, goals, and data
- forming synergistic community partnerships to maximize impact
- building and communicating a culture of intentional community investment
The Coalition is the lead organization for Gwinnett County community development. The Coalition utilizes a “collective impact” approach that brings people and organizations together in a structured way to achieve social change. Key elements of collective impact include a common agenda, shared measurement, mutually reinforcing activities, and continuous communication. The framework prioritizes a few strategic issues, leverages subject matter experts and community partners to develop and test solutions, and scales success to effect sustainable systemic change.